unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

this picture still cracks me up :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've never seen that but it's GREAT! lol

I laugh every time I see that :laugh:

WTF is that guy's deal? :rotflmao:

lol I've seen a lot of stupid faces in pictures but that one takes the cake. I almost feel bad for him... but I don't because it's way too much fun to laugh at him. :)

Ok, this may may make me look like a dumbass, but which one is stephanie (the one in blue?) ? I haven't seen that show in years.

Ok, this may may make me look like a dumbass, but which one is stephanie (the one in blue?) ? I haven't seen that show in years.

In the last picture she's the one in blue

Ah Jody Sweetin...can't stand the *****. I was at a world on wheels event a LOONNGGG time ago and she rolled her eyes at me, i'll take a page out of her book and say "HOW RUDE!" :mad:

In the last picture she's the one in blue

Ah Jody Sweetin...can't stand the *****. I was at a world on wheels event a LOONNGGG time ago and she rolled her eyes at me, i'll take a page out of her book and say "HOW RUDE!" :mad:

Lol, women are rude sometimes. ;)

I don't think this has been posted in here yet, so here goes...heh, heh, heh.

http://www.break.com/top_rated/easterbunny1.html

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and yes, this video was THAT funny!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and yes, this video was THAT funny!!!!!

That was an awesome video wasn't it. :)

"You're nothing like what I imagined...."

:laugh: :laugh:

This woman wins the Najeh Davenport potty training award.

I saw this at a Party once when I was in college. I was in the bathroom taking a leak and this chick I sorta know opens the door...drops her pants...hangs her ass of the side of the tub...and pisses in the tub. I am NOT Bull-****ting!!

This is what I said out loud : :wtf: