Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

That video is straight up disgusting.

Really. Every one of them should be prosecuted for vote fraud.

~Bang

This is what is wrong today. If I am in charge, and you miss a vote without a valid excuse (and vacation isn't an excuse, nor is pandering, fundraising...), you lose your seat. Your job is to govern/legislate. Part of that job is to read the legislation you are voting on and being present for the votes.

/rant

They're at the Texas legislature and basically a handfull of representatives are present for the vote and they are racing around the room to vote for all of the missing members (voting is done by pressing a button on your desk).

and it doesn't look like they were directed to do it either, (like "hey, vote no for me on #9 while I'm off fundraising and doing coke with these strippers"). They're crossing party lines, multiple people going for the same vote boxes, etc.

when toyota first unveiled its logo (seems like it was about 20 years ago)- I remember hearing one comment "it looks like the michelin man doing jumping jacks"

damn if it doesn't

(btw, those other ones are amazing China- especially the bull)

Makes you wonder how much this goes on in all states.

I'd bank on it.

It's galling,, in fact one of them actually leans around and steals the vote of another one who is running around stealing votes from other desks.

Up against the ****ing WALL with them.

~Bang! BANG! BANGBANGABANGBANG!!!