Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Stumble across this pic a few pages back & I'm not sure if I should be worried or not but I find the girl I've circled in red REALLY quite attractive :anon:

goth.jpg

The other one isnt that bad either really but the one I circled is just damn fine...I'll get my coat

Neil

Some great ones posted here lately...well, except that last one :( , but this one deserves an extra shout out! Extra credit for teaching the tradition young! Your daughter has a great future ahead of her! Well done Little Ferndale! That's right boys and girls, let's say it together: FILTHY RAVENS! :laugh: :laugh:

My daughter drew this picture of Ray Lewis...

art.JPG

as she put it "Knocked out cold playing the Redskins." :logo:

Don't post that again unless you want it to be your final post here.

~TK

That is a ***** sucker punch but I wouldn't use the phrase "porch monkey." Good way to get banned dude.

Then again, someone used the word "faggot" in another thread and no one did anything, so you never know.

Don't post that again unless you want it to be your final post here.

~TK

Oh HELLLLL No!!!!

Who the f*** do you think you are? Man I dare you to say that to any african american's face and you'd get your ass beat just like that guy did. Where were you raised to just go around using a word like that?

Did you not know it was offensive and about as racist as it gets, aside from n****er?

Seriously someone ban this clown. we don't need racist pricks like him ruining the site. :mad: You make ME sick to my stomach.