Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

That's first thing that comes to mind?  My concern is they look like they are experimenting with, gulp, role-playing.

 

So you're saying she likes it doggy style?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I'm speechless... absolutely speechless...

 

I think that post broke my perv brain...it was like it got overloaded with comments to write and just....fried....damn you...damn you to hell

We are all right there with you man, that one gif was like a massive denial of service attack on my 13 year old subconscious!!

 

 

PSA: if you're on your iphone you can download that gif and text it to your friends.......or so I've heard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

We are all right there with you man, that one gif was like a massive denial of service attack on my 13 year old subconscious!!

 

 

PSA: if you're on your iphone you can download that gif and text it to your friends.......or so I've heard.

I'm also still trying to figure out how the only comment @Destino could come up with is how much beige there was....

My brain is just broken now..thankfully its friday..

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I'm also still trying to figure out how the only comment @Destino could come up with is how much beige there was....

My brain is just broken now..thankfully its friday..

 

In all fairness hes already admitted to being Peppa Pig's dad, so I'm guessing theres some contractual obligation regarding his family friendly commentary on things that gets reinforced as moderator here.

 

Sorry, Des : )

 

 

Daddy_Pig.png

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

In all fairness hes already admitted to being Peppa Pig's dad, so I'm guessing theres some contractual obligation regarding his family friendly commentary on things that gets reinforced as moderator here.

 

Sorry, Des : )

 

 

 

Sorry...peppa pig freaks me out. They all look like their heads are penis' and testicles...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I'm also still trying to figure out how the only comment @Destino could come up with is how much beige there was....

My brain is just broken now..thankfully its friday..

 

 

I thought maybe "beige" was a euphemism I wasn't familiar with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Sorry...peppa pig freaks me out. They all look like their heads are penis' and testicles...

"Daddy, will you watch Peppa Pig with me?"

 

"I'm sorry, baby...I..I cant..."

 

"Why not?"

 

 

tenor (16).gif

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...