unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

Trust me, you put vegans in that foodchain somewhere and they instantly STFU about pigs and chickens...............

Spot the relationship turning point for white t-shirt guy:

oNLJ8N5.gif

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 4

threw his arms up and everything LOL.  "This **** is crazy, I'm out."

Edited by Chew
  • Like 2

Apparently stolen lots of times:

Yeah, this "town" is about 5 miles from my house. It's not even really a town. It's just one Rd and a Fire Station. Edited by Redskin4ever

" honey, i just finished my work, i am on my way out of the office...and i am on the road to ...................................   "

see you soon

• Like 1

Spot the relationship turning point for white t-shirt guy:

That guy looks awkward as hell, like physical contact was scary and new to him.  Look at how he's trying to restrain her... reminds me of my toddler trying to pick up the cat.  He did the smart thing, that war zone was no place for him.  haha

• Like 2

That guy looks awkward as hell, like physical contact was scary and new to him.  Look at how he's trying to restrain her... reminds me of my toddler trying to pick up the cat.  He did the smart thing, that war zone was no place for him.  haha

I've never had to restrain a woman trying to fight but that situation scares me.  If its one of my guy friends, I know I can pretty much do anything and its not a big deal (I'd probably go for the headlock and jerk him backwards very quickly). But on a woman in a public place? No thanks, especially if she's drunk.

Apparently stolen lots of times:

<HORNEYTOWN RD>

There is a Red Rum Drive in Ashburn that kept getting stolen. Now it is the only street sign in Ashburn that is on a 15' high concrete pole.

Damn, in #2 Juan paid $85/gram, while Antonio paid $91.42/gram despite buying more product. Leroy better hope that Antonio doesn't get wise to this.

• Like 2