unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

At least she used "their" properly. 

The official looking stamp was a nice touch, too.

Really the whole thing is just too cute for words.  The "school compnay" is taking a "brake"... 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

The Cleveland Browns marketing department* always has a tough job:

(* Not really.  It was made by Mike Polk, the same guy who did those hilarious Cleveland tourism videos.)

• Like 4

Yeah, until they choke.

also doubt many girls would find it romantic to find a ring in their Sierra Mist

Manual cars are so lame. Too much work to drive.

Driving is supposed to be relaxing not worrying about all that shifting crap.

Bad experience? :lol:

Get behind the wheel of a car worth driving, and shifting gears becomes rather therapeutic.

• Like 2

Sitting in traffic is awful, but get a nice winding road through the woods and there's nothing like a stick.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4

I had a V8 2010 Camaro, in manual. Even in traffic, it was worth it.

If you have a V8, and not a manual, I feel sorry for you

• Like 1

Driving a stick in traffic is way more trouble than it's worth.

I'm on the phone constantly while driving (bluetooth headset) or following my googlemaps app or prepping for my next house showing, the last thing I need is to worry about whether I caught the right gear.

Driving a stick in traffic is way more trouble than it's worth.

I'm on the phone constantly while driving (bluetooth headset) or following my googlemaps app or prepping for my next house showing, the last thing I need is to worry about whether I caught the right gear.

This is my problem too. I'm changing music, on the phone, looking around. I just don't have time to go through the trouble of changing gears. I can drive them, it just isn't fun.

Granted, I've never driven a powerful sports car in manual but still. I've ridden with others in them and that wasn't fun either. I don't like feeling the gears shift like that and that half second jolt

It's just kind of pointless to me

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

If I had to go out and buy a car to simply enjoy driving, I'd go with paddle shift over a manual. It's most of the fun with none of the annoyance. 

• Like 2

Do you guys even hear yourselves? You are doing everything but "driving."

You guys are the dorks I get annoyed with everyday. Sorry, but you and all the other people doing these things are distracted drivers, which makes you a hazard.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 2

Do you guys even hear yourselves? You are doing everything but "driving."

You guys are the dorks I get annoyed with everyday. Sorry, but you and all the other people doing these things are distracted drivers, which makes you a hazard.

Waaahhhhh.....

My car is my office, if I'm not in my car then I'm not making money. The only people who text on their phones more than me are 13 year old girls. 

We may annoy you but you're just gonna have to get over it.

My Monte Carlo is only the 3rd automatic I've had in 34 years of driving.   My parents taught me to drive 'em, and shift super smooth.  I actually miss my last little 4-cylinder Saturn...I could make it move!

Waaahhhhh.....

My car is my office, if I'm not in my car then I'm not making money. The only people who text on their phones more than me are 13 year old girls.

We may annoy you but you're just gonna have to get over it.

I'll never "get over it." I'll just continue to deal with it in my own way. I still think it's selfish of people to be a hazard to everyone else one the road. Most people who are on their phones aren't working and are probably talking about nothing.

But I know what year it is and it won't go away, so like I said, I'll continue to deal with it my way. (And no I'm not a road rage person)

Stay safe out there. :)

Edited by pjfootballer