unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

^^

Which reminded me of this video of the Extremeskins moderators at their 2013 tailgate party:

• Like 2

You'll get a kick out of our new Maidenform bras with extra bounce for the World Cup in us all.

Edited by pjfootballer

Girl third from the left has the most honest smile/dimples/tilt of the head.

That's right, go back & look.

I did..  based on her position, I would think her name is probably "Labia Minora"

~Boing

• Like 1

LOL.

No way, man.  no friggin' way.  I wouldn't go in any deeper than my waist anywhere in Florida. 

Bad news. Over 95% of all shark attacks take place in 3 ft of water OR LESS. Think about. That's where the majority of the people are. In waist deep water when sharks attack them. Yes, many shark attacks of surfers are in deeper waters, however, believe it or not, most surfers are never attacked. 

I was playing Find Differences on my phone yesterday and came across this.

Screenshot_2014-07-23-20-19-54_zpsrmde8c

Edited by frostyj

Bad news. Over 95% of all shark attacks take place in 3 ft of water OR LESS. Think about. That's where the majority of the people are. In waist deep water when sharks attack them. Yes, many shark attacks of surfers are in deeper waters, however, believe it or not, most surfers are never attacked.

that doesn't mean you're more likely to be attacked in shallower water, it just means there's a much greater sample size in shallower water so the absolute number of attacks will be greater. If you were to actually normalize for the man-hours at various depths of water, then you'd get an idea of your probability of getting attacked in shallow versus deep water.