unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

Unreal!  Dude beats Super Mario Bros. without killing a single enemy, or collecting a single coin.

• Like 1

As a child of the 80s and still remembering where I was when the first 'warp zone' was found, that is awesome.

Unreal!  Dude beats Super Mario Bros. without killing a single enemy, or collecting a single coin.

That is amazing.

The jump around the 4 min mark is outrageous.  He earned his little victory dance on that one.

A lot of the time, I don't mind if I'm with my wife shopping*. then I can guide her into things I want her to wear. 

*unless it's shoe shopping. **** that nonsense. 

Edited by rictus58

Can't link to the .gif here at work, 

only copy to the end of ".gif" and leave off the numbers afterwards.  :)

and zoiks, dude nearly got decapitated.  ouchers.

ef0109b505b94a349083a04c9cda4ea0.gif

But wait, I thought only lazy Russians like Ovechkin did that.

No, you misunderstand what you're seeing there. It's Crosby's job to contain the puck-carrier and make sure he doesn't loop back around a few times.

You should apologize for insinuating that a pure-souled Canadian Demigod like Crosby is anything like a pathetic lazy talentless spawn of Satan from Russia.

• Like 3

No, you misunderstand what you're seeing there. It's Crosby's job to contain the puck-carrier and make sure he doesn't loop back around a few times.

You should apologize for insinuating that a pure-souled Canadian Demigod like Crosby is anything like a pathetic lazy talentless spawn of Satan from Russia.

You are correct. I apologize for insulting St Sidney. I ask the forgiveness of St Ron Francis and will say 5 Hail Mario's to avoid the wrath of the Don Cherry.