Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I have to admit, that postgame interview with andrews was epic. Running around with his hands around his neck was f'd up, tho. Hate to say it, but I have a bad feeling Legion of Boom is going beat Denver's receivers into submission in 2 weeks. Peyton is a great QB, but doesn't have a good track record against teams that try to punch him in and his receivers in the face. The Colts getting pwned in the 2004 playoffs basically changed the NFL with the rule changes for the offense.

I was going to start a new thread on this, but this dude got own3d big time:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/kansas-sperm-donor-appeal-ruling-must-pay-child-010430008--finance.html

Kansas sperm donor to appeal ruling that he must pay child support

KANSAS CITY, Kansas (Reuters) - A Kansas man who donated sperm to a lesbian couple so they could have a child plans to appeal a judge's ruling that he is the legal father of the girl and must pay child support, his lawyer said on Thursday.

William Marotta, 47, was financially responsible for the child because under state law sperm for artificial insemination must be donated through a physician, a judge ruled on Wednesday, siding with the state of Kansas.

The couple, Jennifer Schreiner and Angela Bauer, had found Marotta by advertising on Craigslist and did not use a physician in the donation process, according to court records. They signed a contract agreeing that Marotta would have no financial responsibility to the child.

....more at the link...

Edited by GoSkins0721

a guy with the twitter handle @RobLongSports replied to me today. Then I realized he co-hosts that show in Bmore with Vinny Cerrato. A fun "owned" would be to tweet him your sympathies for having to work with Vinny along with the hashtag #HTTRSympathy.

Can we do that people? Can we do something that easy? 

a guy with the twitter handle @RobLongSports replied to me today. Then I realized he co-hosts that show in Bmore with Vinny Cerrato. A fun "owned" would be to tweet him your sympathies for having to work with Vinny along with the hashtag #HTTRSympathy.

Can we do that people? Can we do something that easy? 

Vinny is funny as hell on that show. I listen to them all the time. He joke he is gonna release a book one day telling Snyder stories and what really happened in D.C. I don't even blame the guy anymore.