Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Ok, that settles it, Russians can't drive for crap!

They obviously give precisely zero ****s. lol. Every one of those that's in the rain or snow and everyone is still driving 70 mph like it ain't no thing. Do Russians have something against traffic lights?

Also, have their cars become sentient and rebelled? I've never seen so many wildly out of control cars in my life. It's like watching Mario Kart or something.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

They obviously give precisely zero ****s. lol. Every one of those that's in the rain or snow and everyone is still driving 70 mph like it ain't no thing. Do Russians have something against traffic lights?

Also, have their cars become sentient and rebelled? I've never seen so many wildly out of control cars in my life. It's like watching Mario Kart or something.

Well it's not like someone is going to make a video of the billions of miles Russians drive safely every year.  There's a pretty strong selection bias here.

Craiglist ad:

For sale I have a 1.5ct total weight engagement ring set in 14K white gold. The ring is in like new condition, only worn for a short period of time by Satan herself. Comes with the original box. Very pretty ring with a lower setting so the diamonds won't snag on everything. Diamonds along the sides and in the channel setting show off light from all sides. Originally purchased from Littman's for a sum of money far greater than I am comfortable admitting.

Warning: ring may be cursed as it tends to leave a path of destruction behind it. Possible events associated with this ring include but are not limited to: damage sustained to house, vehicle, heart, downed powerlines, fallen trees, and swarms of locus. I would highly recommend taking action to counter the whirlwind of bad mojo that surround this piece of jewelry. Should consider having curse removed by voodoo priest or something before presenting to loved one. Other than that a very nice piece of jewelry.

Looking to sell this soon before it brings any more bad luck into my life and I'd rather have cash. If not sold by Christmas I plan to throw it into the fires of Mordor.

In the spirit of the earlier Russian dash cam video. This is hilarious. And what's even funnier than the crash itself is the guys in the car. They're just conversing back in forth in normal tones while floating down a river in a car like it happens every day. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Russians are absolutely impossible to faze. 

• Like 1

In the spirit of the earlier Russian dash cam video. This is hilarious. And what's even funnier than the crash itself is the guys in the car. They're just conversing back in forth in normal tones while floating down a river in a car like it happens every day. I've said it before and I'll say it again...Russians are absolutely impossible to faze.

Judging by the massive amount of warning signs and destroyed guardrail, that wasn't the first time it happened.

Russians are absolutely impossible to faze. 

Dude, Russians are ****ing crazy bro.  Take it from me, I dealt with them for 8 months first hand.  In 2003, I was Air Force and deployed to Manas Air Base, Kyrgyzstan.  Formerly Soviet Union territory.  We were right outside of Bishkek, a city of 2M+ people, mostly made up of Russians and a few native Kyrgyz (asian). 

I worked in contracting/procurement, and most of our local contractors were russian and Turkish.  There are some stories that my wife still hasn't heard about what went down on the weekends while chilling with our Russian friends...bath houses....yeah.  But I'll give you a quick random one that she has heard.  On the day I left Kyrgyzstan, this lady I worked with frequently came to say goodbye (she was the owner of a laundry service company on base and I was in charge of the laundry contract). She came to say goodbye, and she brought me a leather whip...with the handle made out of a deer hoof.  she said "this if for your American women who do not act appropriately.  Whip them."  she also gave me a jar of lube, saying "that BBC in your pants might hurt your American women, but it wouldn't hurt me" and she winked.  she was like mid-40s and I was 21 years old.  Swear to god, on my dead mother-in-law's soul, that's what she said...lol.  Russians are ****ing WEIRD.

sorry for the short essay...no idea why I typed all that....

• Like 2

Those driving videos are always fun, and that one with the river was wild...I would have been freaking out.  But for pure unadulterated Russian craziness, can anything ever beat the homemade bungee videos?

Edited by Bliz

Pffff. In Soviet Russia, bungee cords are for girls.

Eh I'm sure before they jumped they did all the calculations. Just have to know your velocity on impact, density of the snow, depth, then....yeah nevermind. Russians are insane. I know first hand since I dated one.