Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

That was insanely ballsy...or stupid. The employee wasn't even taking the robber by surprise; he reached down and grabbed the machete, pulled it out of its sheath, opened the counter, walked around and then chased him. That gave the robber about 5-6 full seconds to shoot him. Dude is lucky that the robber either didn't have the nerve or was just too stunned by what was happening to remember to pull the trigger.

He ain't a crook son.  He's just a shook one.

That girl punching herself in the face deserved it. I mean how dumb can you be? lol  "Hey, lets arm wrestle but in this type of arm wrestling we pull back towards ourselves...I totally promise this isn't a ploy to get a video of you punching yourself in the face"

That girl punching herself in the face deserved it. I mean how dumb can you be? lol  "Hey, lets arm wrestle but in this type of arm wrestling we pull back towards ourselves...I totally promise this isn't a ploy to get a video of you punching yourself in the face"

That "arm wrestling" has been going on for decades...I would say the name we used to refer to it as...but that would be un-PCish...lol.

It's hard to believe that there were 16 better players in the 2012 NHL Draft.

This kid has some sick stick skills and has 6 goals in his first 3 NHL games (playing with Marleau, Couture, and Thornton helps).

Goal of the year???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMw4nksG7UQ

WOW! You usually only see that in the Skills Competition. This kid could be owning goalies for a long time.