Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

BTW - I didn't think I would ever be defending that little chipmunk..but I see nothing wrong with a 20year old who's been in the media spotlight for almost a decade trying to shake her girl good image and branch out into more adult music, etc. 

Let the lady have some fun. It's the VMAs for godsake. 

BTW - I didn't think I would ever be defending that little chipmunk..but I see nothing wrong with a 20year old who's been in the media spotlight for almost a decade trying to shake her girl good image and branch out into more adult music, etc. 

Let the lady have some fun. It's the VMAs for godsake. 

true true

A7JaNIi.png

VG5rqm2.jpg

ot2L8kY.jpg

never forget!!!!!1

ADOKLZo.gif

• Like 1

There are a lot of people who run out in front of cars to sue the driver for insurance money in Russia, so people are buying Dash Cams to protect themselves.

Something like this happened to a friend of mine.  When she was 16 she was driving near a VA hospital in Tampa, and a guy in a wheelchair wheeled himself right out in front of her car and she hit him.  SHe was hysterical of course, no clue what to do.  Lucky for her someone who worked at the VA saw the whole thing and came to her rescue.  Apparently the wheelchair guy was well-known to the folks at the VA for pulling this scam often, and the witness basically told the guy to hit the road and leave her alone. 

Desperate times, I guess.