Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

that mantis shrimp thing isn't quite true, there are tons of aquariums with mantis shrimp in them, you just better not put anything else in there also most people use acrylic aquariums instead of glass(even though really only the largest species would be of glass breaking concern). Lots of people keep them as pets. The biggest salt water aquraium message board on the net has an entire section devoted to just mantis shrimp. I love going in and reading about them.

Onetwothreedeath!

OK, now I am terrified of the Mantis Shrimp.

Edit: OK...not real. But those things are fierce little buggers just the same. At least they're not smarter than me, I think.

"One day while shooting, we went to lunch and walked past a shop that had a Rubik's cube keychain in the window. It was the same size as the cubes we were using with the stomatopods. I bought it and in between filming, we gave it to one of the O. scyllarus. It would retrieve it like it would a feeding cube, turn it around and strike. We got the idea of shooting a sequence with the animal "solving" the cube. We kept presenting the cube in various states of solution to the animal and eventually a solved cube. Just as they would a snail shell, when the animal determines that there is no more food to be had, they through out the remains. It was then easy to cut together a sequence of the cube being "solved" along with some head scratching (eye cleansing), etc. When Attenborough saw it, he decided to use it as a promo piece."

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=893201

Edited by SoulSkin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgJ0TiGgFaY

At 0:37, Mr. I Throw Bricks At Dogs is thinking "oh . . . oh ****!"

If i were the dog-owner, I would have let them chew that guys mother****ing leg off. I also would have run over to the dude and punched him in his face as my dogs were chewing his leg off.

Did the dog bite the guy throwing the bricks or bit, say... his little sister or his kid before he threw the bricks or did this guy just happen to cross the path of the vaunted "Southeast K9 Killers Disciples"?

Totally conceivable that that guy is being a douche bag... but there just isn't enough of the story on film here to be able to tell what really happened...

---------- Post added April-27th-2013 at 09:12 AM ----------

Who complains about having pizza for dinner?

Not only that, I love how they "didn't know" that they were having pizza. The surprise/disgust when they see it is equally convincing. :) lol

Did the dog bite the guy throwing the bricks or bit, say... his little sister or his kid before he threw the bricks or did this guy just happen to cross the path of the vaunted "Southeast K9 Killers Disciples"?

Totally conceivable that that guy is being a douche bag... but there just isn't enough of the story on film here to be able to tell what really happened...

Who brought this guy to the Owned thread?

Who brought this guy to the Owned thread?

Accountability?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting ejected from an intra-squad spring game for laying out one of your team mates...