Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I found the cat in 10 seconds but I've been looking for the snake for like a day and half. Can someone spoil it for me?

Ninja:

Look at the green plant in the middle of the pic, now look down just a bit and the snake starts about there and moves to the left, to the lighter colored patch of dirt.

Ninja answer

Look to the left of the photo, about an inch inside the left margin, at the vertical halfway point. If the Cartman pic were superimposed over the pic, it would be on the edge of his right shoulder. It's a white and grey cat and it's heading down the pile. Their is some crinkly aqua foil-like material just below it.

There's a special ring of hell for you two ****s.

:whoknows: I laughed at Bang's post, for which I may go to hell, but I thought I pinpointed it for you. Was my explanation unclear? The reference to Cartman was to show the relative position on the actual photo.

---------- Post added February-15th-2013 at 03:19 PM ----------

Ring girl doesn't know that fighter lying unconscious on canvas means the bout is over.

She practically steps over him while displaying the "Round 2" sign.

Edited by Dan T.

:whoknows: I laughed at Bang's post, for which I may go to hell, but I thought I pinpointed it for you. Was my explanation unclear? The reference to Cartman was to show the relative position on the actual photo.

Sorry. You def caught shrapnel there. I only ninja'd over the same line and not a few lines down. You're in the clear! Hail. Bang is evil.

Edited by Elessar78