unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

Thanks. I don't watch Disney Channel, but I guess I've seen her host some things or the movies she's been in, I've seen the advertisements on ABC Family Channel, especially around Christmas.

Yeah right. You've caught every episode of Wizards of Waverly Place haven't you?

Yeah right. You've caught every episode of Wizards of Waverly Place haven't you?

she's cuter than a box of puppies, but I'm more impressed with how quickly Destino pulled the bio on her unless it says it somewhere on/in the video. lol

Actually, the show I have watched on Nicolodeon is ICarly.:paranoid: I like her friend, the blonde girl who beats the crap out of everyone and likes to eat. And her older brother Spence. He's kind of a dimwit and is funny. I used to watch them with my Nephew who is 9 when he would visit or was over at my parents house. But some of them girls have....umm...grown up quite nice. (Selena Gomez):hump:

Edited by pjfootballer

she's cuter than a box of puppies, but I'm more impressed with how quickly Destino pulled the bio on her unless it says it somewhere on/in the video. lol

Googled "Reba" (video mentions name) and "NOC" (video is from The NOC). That pulled up a twitter result which had her full name listed in the search result. Impressive eh? Damn right.

Years of being the creepy stalker guy paying some real dividends for ya there des :)

:ols:

zoony, are you a Bad Brains fans? If so, look at the FNMT at the peanuts video, you'll dig it.

Years of being the creepy stalker guy paying some real dividends for ya there des :)

About time it yielded positive results. I was beginning to think my chosen hobby was all tears and restraining orders.

:ols:

zoony, are you a Bad Brains fans? If so, look at the FNMT at the peanuts video, you'll dig it.

Never really got into Bad Brains, no really good reason. Feel like I'm too old to get into them now. :)