unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

First: Anonymous 4Chan trolls posted a fake screenshot of a tweet by verified "Entertainment Tonight" that "confirmed" Justin Bieber had leukemia. Tweets from Kanye, Nicki Minaj, and Chris Brown seemed to support the news.

Then: Beliebers began posting pics and vids of themselves with their heads shaved in a global show of support hashtagged #BaldForBieber.

Miraculously: The rumors were false and the Biebs is just fine, and now a bunch of tweens (and other random fans) have no hair.

omk_CDALDku_YZIfopupmA2.jpg

Edited by MattFancy

:ols: @ mega man!

Looks great! I swear, wouldn't you give him the prize if he showed up at some comic-con like that?

~Bang

Oh, 4Chan. :ols:

Goddammit kids are dumb. Can't wait till my girls are 14. ugh

Or, I'm dumb for beliebing something I just saw on the interwebz

VT text alert 9:24 pm: "In accordance with Va Gov. executive order, Virginia Tech is closed on Monday, October 29. Classes cancelled. Essential personnel report."

VT text alert 9:49pm: "Virginia Tech will be OPEN on Monday Oct. 29. Classes and offices operate per normal schedule."

VT text alert 9:24 pm: "In accordance with Va Gov. executive order, Virginia Tech is closed on Monday, October 29. Classes cancelled. Essential personnel report."

VT text alert 9:49pm: "Virginia Tech will be OPEN on Monday Oct. 29. Classes and offices operate per normal schedule."

602471_4859868574830_263812436_n.jpg

They got my hopes up and everything... :(

Halloween is essentially a time for some women to turn virtually everything into a sexier version of it's original. Sexy nurse, sexy cop, sexy <insert name here> you get the point.

Didn't think that extended to pizza.....

funny-halloween-costumes-61.jpg?w=500&h=662

and two more random images...

7O3zD.jpg

GHzTT.png?1

Edited by Destino