Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^ Thank you for posting that!! I heard about it on the radio last week and meant to look it up but forgot by the time I got to work. Regardless of whether it looks like a vag, wtf is it supposed to represent??

If you put your hand in that spot it will activate machinery deep within the earth which will melt all the snow and ice.

Mars-Alien-Reactor-Hand-Switch.jpg

^^ Thank you for posting that!! I heard about it on the radio last week and meant to look it up but forgot by the time I got to work. Regardless of whether it looks like a vag, wtf is it supposed to represent??
Emerging from the powerful stone form are two warrior shields encircled by glowing feathers,” the description says, adding the art is a monument to the warrior spirit. “The bronze shield has a hand impression showing ‘good deeds.’ The aluminum shield has a flame symbol representing the ‘spark of inspiration.’ The stone form represents the strong material from which a warrior is made.”

That’s the message the artwork conveys, Dault said, and he and Dobson are now working with the school to help educate students and parents about the art and its ties to Wasilla High and its Warrior mascot.

http://progressivealaska.blogspot.com/2012/02/whats-big-deal-about-warrior-within-at.html

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 12:35 PM ----------

Hopefully bigotry and homophobia have been owned. At least for a few days.

gty_gay_marine_life_kiss_nt_120227_wblog.jpg

The one dude is a giant though.

Edited by The Evil Genius