Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I did the Cinnamon challenge when I was around 6-7 years old.....but it wasn't for entertainment..lololol. I couldn't breathe for about 15 seconds. Very scary moment....while my brother stood over me laughing his a99 off. lol.

---------- Post added February-9th-2012 at 06:01 PM ----------

Lil John...priceless. LMAO!

NSFW: Language

Troubled Teen

Don't tick this man off.

He gave her rope and she hung herself. I applaud this guy.

I see the way my niece treats my sister/bro-in-law and something like this is what needs to be done(never happen). She doesn't have to do anything, ANYTHING and complains if she is asked to feed/water HER dog. That is just a once in a while activity too. Talks back, openly refuses to do things and gets what she wants. Arggg!!! guess thats more for the RTT.

Edited by frostyj

:ols:

I love that he said i went to college while i was in H.S.......is that even possible?

Yes. Lots of high schools have partnerships with community colleges that allow high school students to take courses. I have a friend who went to classes all through high school. She graduated from Ohio State a few days after her 20th birthday because of all the credits she had in high school.

Yes. Lots of high schools have partnerships with community colleges that allow high school students to take courses. I have a friend who went to classes all through high school. She graduated from Ohio State a few days after her 20th birthday because of all the credits she had in high school.

Ahh ok, Ive heard of people taking a few college credits in HS but just the way he said it made me laugh

TNT keeps going in on Lebron.

The "Decision" part II

Another example of how those guys have way too much fun at work and have the best sports show on TV bar none (in terms of entertainment value). I really like how they just lose it after their own comedy routines. :ols:

am i the only one that thinks that that laptop dude is acting in an EXACTLY equivelent (ie chidish way) as the child he is reprimanding?

yup.. kids are irresponsible and whiney and over-react to whatever "life shattering event" they have just endured... it is part of being a kid, it doesnt have to be part of being an adult.