Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Now they're just taunting me:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ycn-10897207

With the start of spring training right around the corner, fans of the Pittsburgh Pirates have plenty to look forward to this season. Will this be the year the Brewers take it to the next level and claim a National League Central championship? The Brewers train at McKechnie Field located in Bradenton, Florida.

Question, is **** an acceptable word to have in pics or is that a nono?

Guessing since it's censored that's a no lol.

If a pic has an unacceptable word, just make sure to edit/black out the word before posting. That has gotten me some time off twice, it is easy to overlook, but after my last vacation Rule # 6 is imbeded in my mind.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

Watch out for quoting too!!

Haha @ the Sofa King.

Edited by frostyj

If a pic has an unacceptable word, just make sure to edit/black out the word before posting. That has gotten me some time off twice, it is easy to overlook, but after my last vacation Rule # 6 is imbeded in my mind.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

Watch out for quoting too!!

Haha @ the Sofa King.

It's an animated gif unfortunately.