Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

It's so amazing!! How did they ever know?

lmao

Doesn't always work.. my favorite movie of that list is Star Wars, yet it had me liking Shrek... It's the old rule of 9 trick.. And they are betting that majority of people will pick 7 so they can get the <inappropriate content removed by ES Staff>

Edited by Mark The Homer

Doesn't always work.. my favorite movie of that list is Star Wars, yet it had me liking Shrek... It's the old rule of 9 trick.. And they are betting that majority of people will pick 7 so they can get the <inappropriate content removed by ES Staff>

If you are stating your favorite move and expecting this to pick it, then obviously you don't get the joke. But also, you can't add. There isn't a number 1-9 that if you do that formula, doesn't end up with a 9. So if you ended up with 12, then you can't add. I guess it's your own fail in the "fail" thread.

Someone please PM me what was removed :(
verbal description of what was removed?

You really aren't missing anything. It was a list of a bunch of movies and supposedly the number trick (which Mark described above) would lead you to your fav movie of the group. The number trick always takes you to the same movie which had something to do with inappropriate activities with a goat.

Not a typical one for this thread, but I didn't really know where else to put this.

I received this spam in my work email yesterday. I'm not going to open it, but I can see most of it on the outlook autopreview. It reads:

Title: Dear Internet User

DEAR RECEIVER,

You have just received a Taliban virus. Since we are not so technologically advanced in Afghanistan, this is a MANUAL virus. Please delete all the files on your hard disk yourself and send this mail to everyone you know.