Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Tiger plugs a photographer at the Ryder Cup.

ept_sports_golf_experts-57450084-1286203344.jpg?ymQv33DDOMia8GRC

NOT photoshopped. The shot hit the camera. Tiger mis-hit the shot, and sent it headed for the crowd lining his approach.

Edit: The guy on the right with the cigar does look photoshopped! :ols:

Edited by Dan T.

Sarah Bieber! Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife!
:ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

EDIT: If you wanna make it ever scarier, add something Twilight/Jersey Shore related :twitch:

Edited by ACW

Ack, that's hideous

The sad thing is my math skills have deteriorated so badly I can't tell whether the teacher is correct or not.

1 cut makes 2 pieces. 2 cuts makes 3 pieces. If it takes 10 minutes per cut, you were right. Unless I'm also missing something.

1 cut makes 2 pieces. 2 cuts makes 3 pieces. If it takes 10 minutes per cut, you were right. Unless I'm also missing something.

Yeah, the teacher is wrong. You need 2 cuts to make three, the teacher is thinking that you need 2 cuts to make two pieces but each cut is taking 10 minutes. 20 minutes is the correct answer.

Yeah, the teacher is wrong. You need 2 cuts to make three, the teacher is thinking that you need 2 cuts to make two pieces but each cut is taking 10 minutes. 20 minutes is the correct answer.

I understand what you are saying.....its a poorly worded question.

I think the teacher is thinking along the lines of - 2 cuts/10mins = 5 mins each for a cut, so 3 cuts would = 15 mins.

Need more info. Ex., if it's a 4x4 plywood board, one cut in a perfect half would be a 4' cut. A second perpendicular cut would be a 2' cut.

The diagram is showing what looks like a 2x2 board, which obviously begs the question of why it is taking 10 minutes much less 5 minutes to make this cut?

Edited by AsburySkinsFan