Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I just recently played with this Nigerian chain letter and got this back in return, can't believe they fell for it, It would be interesting how far they would go with the names,,,LOL

owndatm.jpg

Name: Pat MaGroin

Phone&Fax: N/l

Address:12789 FullBush ct.San Indrawers, Fl. 33931

The ATM/Debit card has been established by the (Central Bank of Nigeria) and the Federal Executive Council.

ATM/DEBIT card that will enable a daily maximum withdrawal of Ten Thousand United States Dollars only ($10,000) or the Equivalent in British Pounds Sterling from any ATM machine in the world per day.

You will use the established ATM/Debit card to pay for goods and services at any Point of Sale Terminal anywhere in the world until the expiration of the card in the year 2014.

Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number is 6312. The ATM Card Value is $ 2,850,000.00 USD Only. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value Ten Thousand United States Dollars only ($10,000)per day.

In line with this,i have made enquirers with the Nigeria Postal Services and the courier rate to dispatch your ATM/DEBIT CARD to your residence will cost only $ 90 Dollars only. payment of courier fee is mandatory and should be sent by western union money transfer or money gram at your earliest convenience to the name give below:

NAME/ Soligbo I Benjamine

COUNTRY/Nigeria.

TEXT QUESTION/: For What

ANSWER: Good

Meanwhile i shall proceed with the insurance of the ATM/DEBIT CARD first thing tomorrow morning. The Insurance will be done by the Nicon Insurance Company and the certificate emailed to you as soon as it is out. Note that you are to forward to details of payment to me by emails to enable us proceed with the delivery process of your ATM/DEBIT CARD immediately the courier fee is received.

How to Use an ATM

ATMs, standing for "Automatic Teller Machines", are an easy, convenient way to access your account from almost anywhere. If you're new to them, don't worry. It's easy. The instructions are right there, on the machine.

1.Be alert. As you approach the ATM, look around for other people. If it is nighttime, pick an ATM in a well-lit location. If using a drive-up ATM, pull up close to it so no one can see you enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you are uncomfortable with the area or the people around the machine, find a different machine or use the machine some other time.

2.Take an envelope and prepare any deposits you will make ahead of time.

3.Insert your ATM Card into the machine.

4.Select a language. Note that this option often only comes up where your card is registered as being from another country, unless you live in a country or region with languages other than English are in major use.

5.Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number), then press Enter.

6.Select a transaction.

7,Deposit money. If you want to deposit (put in) money:

8.Withdraw money. If you want to withdraw (take out) money, select or enter the amount to withdraw.

9.Choose whether to do an additional transaction. Select Yes or No.

10.Choose whether you want a receipt, select Yes or No. Take the receipt if you requested it.

11.Wait while the system processes your transaction(s).

When the machine beeps at you, take your card, cash, and receipt (if applicable). Always make sure that you have both your cash and your card.

12.Use the receipt to record the transaction in your check register or passbook.

Warnings

Always remember to take your card back from the machine. Do this as soon as it pops out. Below is the Attache ATM/DEBIT CARD For your reference view.

You are advised to act accordingly to enable us fulfill our obligation while assuring you of our timely diligent and professional service,we anticipate a mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Cordially,

MICHEAL DICKSON PhD

Tell:+2347095246878

11,Herbert Macaulay way

Zone 5

Wuse Abuja

Nigeria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: grayharkeybarrs@w.cn

Subject: Re: Atm Payment Notification (ATM-Y2K9).

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:55:36 -0400

Oh Goods,

send to.

Pat MaGroin

12789 FullBush ct.

San Indrawers, Fl. 33931

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Subject: Atm Payment Notification (ATM-Y2K9).

This is to notify you that your ATM Card is going to be delivery today, Send

your address and phone Number and information of yours.

Yours faithfully,

Transfer Manager

GRAY HARKEY

Tel: +234-706-317-9291

=

1 Attached Images

Edited by SWFLSkins

I just recently played with this Nigerian chain letter and got this back in return, can't believe they fell for it, It would be interesting how far they would go with the names,,,LOL

owndatm.jpg

Name: Pat MaGroin

Phone&Fax: N/l

Address:12789 FullBush ct.San Indrawers, Fl. 33931

Ha! It's funny too, that the letter to Pat MacGroin with ATM instructions came from a Dr. Dickson.

Can anyone translate these 2?

Really?

Image 1: Kanye West's interruption speech. ("Beyonce had the greatist music video of all time. OF ALL TIME.")

Imaes 2: "In da Club" by 50 cent.- "You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub, Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs. I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love. So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed."

And I thought I was the whitest person alive :ols:

Edited by GhostofSparta

Really?

Image 1: Kanye West's interruption speech. ("Beyonce had the greatist music video of all time. OF ALL TIME.")

Imaes 2: "In da Club" by 50 cent.- "You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub, Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs. I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love. So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed."

Wow...ok...yep I guess that means that I'm still a candidate for the whitest person alive.

Really?

It would have helped if half the words weren't mispelled.