Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Life before you bought that informercial product:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08xQLGWTSag&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08xQLGWTSag&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ok, how did you turn this vid into your sig. I've been looking for a good way to do this but I haven't found exactly the right one yet.

you download a video, use a program to rip the images from the video, and then make an animated gif out of the images as different layers.

Why does it take 700 years for my youtube clips to embed? Am I doing something wrong. That clip is like 20 seconds.

your video doesn't even show up for me

are you posting it right? using the embed code inside [you tube][/you tube]?? (w/out spaces)

Edited by renaissance

Why does it take 700 years for my youtube clips to embed? Am I doing something wrong. That clip is like 20 seconds.

Should be working now,(it is for me). All I do is copy everything after the first = sign in the address,and paste it between the youtube brackets. Seems to work fine then.