Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I've seen this before, I'm pretty sure the two guys were drunk and looking for trouble. Definitely not an accident.

Yeah, that's what I think. They were doing stupid stuff to people walking by (and in that case, I don't think he meant to hit the girl in the face) while their buddy filmed. Just happened to mess with the wrong person.

HZLaOpFMzo8

I don't know who's at fault but I will say that once you decide to start hitting 2 guys, you better keep punching until they are no longer a threat. (My uneducated opinion is that it was an accident. I'm not convinced any of them knew they were being filmed.)

They got up and walked away, it is not like they were hospitalized.

And on top of that, he was (allegedly) defending himself against two people. I don't think you'll find a judge in America that will charge someone with excessive force when it's two against one, assuming that the one person is acting in self defense.

*Edit: And :ols: at "I'm going to control your life"

Edited by #98QBKiller

I just don't see how you can see that as an accident. Some drunk dude purposely whacks your girl in the face, that's what you get.

It just looks to me like he was in mid-conversation and went to motion or point in a direction behind him. I'm not putting my foot down about it or anything. What makes you so sure he meant to whack her?

It just looks to me like he was in mid-conversation and went to motion or point in a direction behind him. I'm not putting my foot down about it or anything. What makes you so sure he meant to whack her?

Again, look at the beginning of the clip. He glances over his shoulder, and then swings his arm just as they walk by. It was no accident. The only accident is that he ****ed with a guy he underestimated.

Again, look at the beginning of the clip. He glances over his shoulder, and then swings his arm just as they walk by. It was no accident. The only accident is that he ****ed with a guy he underestimated.

Yep. You and Zeb are right. He definitely saw them coming. I can only assume now that the guy was going for a boob grab or and elbow teet under the guise of pointing. Looks like the pugilist defended her honor pretty well.