unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

lol I noticed that its the one next to him that creeps me out lol

yeah i'll admit that is what nightmares are made of (when I saw it).

i do enjoy how they are seem to be adding their own creep factor to it though. you got the one owl who keeps flappin' his gums, almost as if it's laughing. the other 2 are staring and rotating their heads around, and then of course is the last guy who is swallowing a giant rat that appears to be at least half his body. could you imagine the indigestion?

all in all, it goes to show that owls are pretty damn bizarre.

More evidence:

http://www.videosift.com/video/Creepy-Baby-Barn-Owls

:wtf:

80591485.jpg

I'm Not Sure.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I see a penis.

80591497.jpg

How to fix all of your problems....

80591642.jpg

looks like an owl eating a rat.

LOL! And it looks like the one to the right of him is saying, "Num, num, num, num!"

That's classic. Who was the player that flipped the other guy?

that's not the caps. the picture name is Ruutu-Phaneuf. I'd say that's Jarkko Ruutu flipping Dion Phaneuf.

Edited by PokerPacker

Not really an owned pic but I made this a while back and it always made me laugh :P

... nice that it shows the overall discussion going downhill too.

Actually it is an owned pic because the guy who made the owned pic using logic to make his point actually can't spell and which makes him kinda owned himself.

Actually it is an owned pic because the guy who made the owned pic using logic to make his point actually can't spell and which makes him kinda owned himself.

I always misspell argument.

that's not the caps. the picture name is Ruutu-Phaneuf. I'd say that's Jarkko Ruutu flipping Dion Phaneuf.

Oops. Upon closer inspection I see it's not. Thanks for the info though. Great tactic when facing a hockey bully. :)

He also forget to close one of his sets of parentheses, but why split hairs? :silly:

Oops. Upon closer inspection I see it's not. Thanks for the info though. Great tactic when facing a hockey bully. :)

nah, that's a puss tactic. You wanna throw down? Drop the gloves and fight like a man!