unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

NSFW!!!! Repeated explicit language.

Apparently on tuesday a link on ESPN's site that was supposed to take you to Kipers draft thoughts sent you to this youtube video according to an email I got.

I didn't realize there was a whole lot of animal products in BBQ sauce as is to require a vegetarian version. Organic with no preservatives I can see, not vegetarian. I suppose that's why it would have a symbol for "good luck" on it. Good luck selling that ****.

there's also "vegetarian" refried beans. you never know how they prepare stuff...

there's also "vegetarian" refried beans. you never know how they prepare stuff...

Yeah, but I know that lard is used for refried beans. So that is why there are vegetarian refried beans.

Can somebody tell me what's going on in this pic? A fat guy in drag being wheeled off on a stretcher, two "bunny rabbits" consoling each other and an Oompa Loompa? WTF?

best-photo-op-ever-13937-1236598172-15.jpg

Can somebody tell me what's going on in this pic? A fat guy in drag being wheeled off on a stretcher, two "bunny rabbits" consoling each other and an Oompa Loompa? WTF?

That pic was taken at the end of last month's meeting of ES moderators.

Edited by Dan T.