Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I can just imagine the reactions when this sucker gets locked down for good. You guys are doing a good job of catching the idiots who can't figure it out (some definitely been around long enough to know better) and getting them to fix it before its too late but the way the doofs are going it looks like it's only a matter of time. Like the ****ing title couldn't make it any more clear.

Stop whining and pull the trigger. It was not too long ago the OP asked to have this thing closed down. The same old stuff gets posted over and over anyway! Why not just succumb to the inevitable and stop whining?

Stop whining and pull the trigger. It was not too long ago the OP asked to have this thing closed down. The same old stuff gets posted over and over anyway! Why not just succumb to the inevitable and stop whining?

:doh::slap:

Edited by HogNose

Nooo, I love this thread. Yeah, some stuff gets posted over again, but some real jewels come up once in a while too.

see, there is hope in a good thread...the op says so

ban the people that screw up FOR LIFE:2cents:

love you guys to live,

Sonny

***reposts are a fact of the internets......i've come to grips with that fact

Edited by unsonny

really someone who has been here one month trying to get Jumbo to close this really.

Now back to the post

funny-pictures-15-cents-stop.jpg

Hey bschurm, welcome to the OWNED thread. :)

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

If it weren't so sad it would be funny

Another "special" case whose life is ruled by unfortunate needs. :)

Internet forums are a haven for psychopathology, from mild to stunning. :cool:

Someday we'll publish a book of ES user notes, complete with PM's and e-mails, and people will die laughing when they see members they "knew" (some "famously") and find out what absolute *******s and nutbags they could be when not in full forum view. :D

Of course some were much more open about their bagginess. :silly:

I intend to support the OP's most recent words. :cheers:

Someday we'll publish a book of ES user notes, complete with PM's and e-mails, and people will die laughing when they see members they "knew" (some "famously") and find out what absolute *******s and nutbags they could be when not in full forum view. :D

Please start a thread. It would instantly become an all-timer.

BigMike, you might edit an offending word from that pic, I believe the rules are against even taking a single letter out a word that would otherwise be caught by the profanity filter. Just trying to keep this thread alive.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan