Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

That's not true.......she actually entered a contest where the winner would be whoever ate the grossest thing. She ate microwaved dog poop.

I'm pretty sure this woman lived in Tampa Fl......It wasn't more than 8 years back.....

she won too... :silly:

:laugh: Damn that is gross

Giant_Spiders.jpg

Dude, I kill those things all the time in my house. They lay flat when they are on the wall but on the floor or when they decide to run they stand up and are like 3-4 inches off the ground. Sometimes I open my living room door to see one of these monsters walking right down the middle of my hallway on the floor like a dog. LOL.

Here's a few more for your viewing pleasure:

DSC04719.jpg

clockspider.jpg

clockspider2.jpg

Dude, I kill those things all the time in my house. They lay flat when they are on the wall but on the floor or when they decide to run they stand up and are like 3-4 inches off the ground. Sometimes I open my living room door to see one of these monsters walking right down the middle of my hallway on the floor like a dog. LOL.

DSC04719.jpg

clockspider.jpg

clockspider2.jpg

Holy ****!

DSC04719.jpg

clockspider.jpg

clockspider2.jpg

Damn are those actually in your house?

Speaking of huge spiders...a buddy of mine did two tours in Iraq and told me that Camel Spiders DO exist and they ARE this size. He said he would use his sidearm to shoot them if he ever saw them...

camel_spiders.jpg

All the more reason to support our troops...

Speaking of huge spiders...a buddy of mine did two tours in Iraq and told me that Camel Spiders DO exist and they ARE this size. He said he would use his sidearm to shoot them if he ever saw them...

camel_spiders.jpg

All the more reason to support our troops...

Is that one spider eating the other spider?