Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

A little self pwnage..

Tuesday I am at a bar in OB chillin...end up talking to this HOT 23 year old girl, right? ALL GOOD!! She gives me her number, I put it in my phone and peace...

2 days later I go to call her (just now) and I got 6 of the 7 digits.

More explaining needed why you and the following poster/pimp forgot 1 number. Did you forget a certain number so you can simply put 0-9 in the missing number's spot?

Goin in the epic fail thread.

:silly:

:laugh:

Lol, thanks JERK! :moon:

I fully admit, I don't know how to embed a video, so I took a stab at in and FAILED!!! So I just decided to post a link hopping no one would notice. I was wrong...another reason for FAILURE. :laugh:

Lol, thanks JERK! :moon:

I fully admit, I don't know how to embed a video, so I took a stab at in and FAILED!!! So I just decided to post a link hopping no one would notice. I was wrong...another reason for FAILURE. :laugh:

Nice butt ;)

You should feel lucky that I accidentally hit 'back' because I had your very original post quoted which was even more fail.

PS- I have no idea how to embed a video either, I'm just good at being a jerk. :D

Subtle dig at my political views or too much to drink tonight?

ummm....???

Good grief, I've given everyone a lot of fodder for the "Taken out of context" and "Epic fail" thread. Jeezo. I've been working on finals papers all day, so my brain is friend, and I'm more idiotic than usual tonight! :laugh:

Good grief, I've given everyone a lot of fodder for the "Taken out of context" and "Epic fail" thread. Jeezo. I've been working on finals papers all day, so my brain is friend, and I'm more idiotic than usual tonight! :laugh:

Sorry, its just too easy.

Good luck with your papers...and use spellcheck!

:laugh: