Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

its called the Own3d Thread for a reason :silly:;)

th5yhkt4o.gif

the doggie is just playin

How do you know that? That looks vicious to me bro. And 'playin' or not, I don't think its funny. I don't think anyone who's had a toddler attacked by a dog would find it funny either.

Sorry.

And thanks for the flip-off. She looks a lot better doing it than you do.

How do you know that? That looks vicious to me bro. And 'playin' or not, I don't think its funny. I don't think anyone who's had a toddler attacked by a dog would find it funny either.

Sorry.

No need for the edit, bub.

I was anxious to see an epic interwebz battle. :)

If you all have no problem with that clip - fine. I think it says more about you than my 'concern' says about me. You ever had a young kid mauled by a dog jrock?

No. I didn't think so.

And I obviously have earned a lot of respect around here. The days of 'sorry, I didn't think that would bother anyone, I'll take it down' are obviously long gone.

I think that's a repost, isn't it? Either that, or it's in somebody's sig.

I think the dog's playing. I think the kid isn't. I don't think it's funny. But there's lots of stuff in this thread that's not funny. How about that one with the guy with the bloody club whacking seals and the seal's just sitting there looking at him? I didn't think that was funny either, but whatever....

184x265_seal_clubbing.jpg

Unsonny - that clip of the kid and the dog is pretty disturbing. Not sure I see the humor there. Sorry :(

Looking at the way the dog is running and seeing as how he is making now attempt to actually grab the child it's clear the dog is playing. I've seen dog attacks and been attacked by a dog myself. They don't run by hopping when their goal is to attack. They snarl and attempt to drag you down while tearing at you. The look of an angry dog is pretty easy to spot.

That and the fact that my fathers dog does the exact same thing as the dog in the clip when he's playful outdoors.

Having said all that Tarhog I don't think your concern says anything negatively about you.

Looking at the way the dog is running and seeing as how he is making now attempt to actually grab the child it's clear the dog is playing. I've seen dog attacks and been attacked by a dog myself. They don't run by hopping when their goal is to attack. They snarl and attempt to drag you down while tearing at you. The look of an angry dog is pretty easy to spot.

That and the fact that my fathers dog does the exact same thing as the dog in the clip when he's playful outdoors.

Having said all that Tarhog I don't think your concern says anything negatively about you.

I can distinguish between a dog attack and an out of control dog that might hurt a child unintentionally. My point is, it isn't funny, and I've seen too many incidents where a child gets hurt because of stupid adults.

All that being said, please return to laughing. At other things I would hope.

I can distinguish between a dog attack and an out of control dog that might hurt a child unintentionally. My point is, it isn't funny, and I've seen too many incidents where a child gets hurt because of stupid adults.

All that being said, please return to laughing. At other things I would hope.

I hear you man. You have a point. I certianly wouldn't be sitting there taping this if that was my kid... or anyone elses for that matter.