Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

It was never an issue with me guys. I'm going to share it with Jumbo via PM to get his opinion, but it was innocent on my end. I'm still a little confused, but when someone brought up fetish I guess it maybe makes a little more sense.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just checked the link listed in the pic, and that alone is reason for it to not be posted.

Sorry for any close calls.

i don't care either way honestly, just trying to keep it within the boundaries set by the mods etc. before anyone else caught wind of it.

It's all good, just next time be more specific and I'll take it down immediatley. I honestly wasn't thinking sinister enough to catch it. :cheers:

Take it off before we lose the thread.

I do NOT want to lose this thread but seriously, we have entered a ridiculous PC world when that pic would close down this thread. Either that or we have entered a seriously sickening world where people get off on a woman peeing in the wine aisle.

I typed the piece under the first quoted post right after you posted it, but decided to just hold on to it. Since you're here again with your below, championing the cause of the woman peeing on the floor pic, I decided to go ahead with it.

This thread is far from over. There are several that are keeping it alive. No reason at all it should be closed.
Well, for one, you're not in any position to determine that, and for two, you are apparently clueless to the very obvious reasons to close it that have been frequently and openly stated recently by three staff members in the thread. And then there is other information you lack. If you're keeping score, that's three reasons why your comment is null and void. In other words, you're running about par.

And now I’ll reply to this one:

I do NOT want to lose this thread but seriously, we have entered a ridiculous PC world when that pic would close down this thread. Either that or we have entered a seriously sickening world where people get off on a woman peeing in the wine aisle.
“but seriously, we have entered a ridiculous PC world when that pic would close down this thread” :silly: Oh the enormous drama of the thread. :D

It would be better if you would think a little, or demonstrate some cognizance of what's been going on in this thread you love so much. It wouldn't be just because of “that pic", had the thread been closed. It would be due to the culmination of over 100 time-consuming mod actions that have had to be taken for this one thread and the innumerable warnings being disregarded one time too many. And all that simply because some iggies don't have enough websites already where they can get their fix of the over-the-line stuff that they need to be able to do it here too. :)

You appear disconnected from and uninterested in anything other than what you think or you want. Now when it comes to humor, most of the staff is pretty wild, too :D . But that's not the point. See if you can figure out what the point is---read the forum rules and guidelines page carefully, for instance. Holy Jeez, what a concept.

This thread has yet to be closed. Hopefully it remains open. That will depend solely on the choices of the posters. It's really not that hard. Some just want to make it that way because the idea that they might need to limit their self-indulgence or employ a little judgment in this one place is overwhelmingly stifling.

There's tons of funny **** in here that doesn't break the bank or even get close to being an issue. And there’s plenty of outrageous stuff that doesn’t break any rules. Just show some common sense (and there’s the problem—that’s becoming too rare). I also found it interesting that some of the 4C spoke on how the reposts are almost killing the thread as much as the rule-breaking. But that's an aside.

So feel free to opine, cjcdaman, because you truly are free to do so, but just know that not only do you not have a vote, you are doing nothing to help your cause with the positions you advocate. You are only reminding us what kind of cluelessness we are contending with and increase our wonder of how long we should continue to bother.

I, for one, would not have closed the thread for the woman peeing on the floor pic. I would likely have edited it and once again wondered “what on earth possesses these guys to do dumb **** like this." I can also tell you that thinking of not editing it is immediately followed by the thought that it will probably set off a whole series of "people pissing" pics and inevitably someone taking a dump because that’s how it goes here most of the time. :laugh:

Seriously, if you’re over 14 and you find yourself asking yourself “should I post this pic of a woman peeing on a floor in the Ow3nd thread or not because I really want to but am not sure it’s ok”, you probably need a little help somewhere regarding several aspects of that situation. :silly::D

Though it would not have been a killer, I salute the self-policing. As long as people think a little and error on the side of caution we will likely have this thread continue.

I typed the piece under the first quoted post right after you posted it, but decided to just hold on to it. Since you're here again with your below, championing the cause of the woman peeing on the floor pic, I decided to go ahead with it.

Well, for one, you're not in any position to determine that, and for two, you are apparently clueless to the very obvious reasons to close it that have been frequently and openly stated recently by three staff members in the thread. And then there is other information you lack. If you're keeping score, that's three reasons why your comment is null and void. In other words, you're running about par.

And now I’ll reply to this one:

“but seriously, we have entered a ridiculous PC world when that pic would close down this thread” :silly: Oh the enormous drama of the thread. :D

It would be better if you would think a little, or demonstrate some cognizance of what's been going on in this thread you love so much. It wouldn't be just because of “that pic", had the thread been closed. It would be due to the culmination of over 100 time-consuming mod actions that have had to be taken for this one thread and the innumerable warnings being disregarded one time too many. And all that simply because some iggies don't have enough websites already where they can get their fix of the over-the-line stuff that they need to be able to do it here too. :)

You appear disconnected from and uninterested in anything other than what you think or you want. Now when it comes to humor, most of the staff is pretty wild, too :D . But that's not the point. See if you can figure out what the point is---read the forum rules and guidelines page carefully, for instance. Holy Jeez, what a concept.

This thread has yet to be closed. Hopefully it remains open. That will depend solely on the choices of the posters. It's really not that hard. Some just want to make it that way because the idea that they might need to limit their self-indulgence or employ a little judgment in this one place is overwhelmingly stifling.

There's tons of funny **** in here that doesn't break the bank or even get close to being an issue. And there’s plenty of outrageous stuff that doesn’t break any rules. Just show some common sense (and there’s the problem—that’s becoming too rare). I also found it interesting that some of the 4C spoke on how the reposts are almost killing the thread as much as the rule-breaking. But that's an aside.

So feel free to opine, cjcdaman, because you truly are free to do so, but just know that not only do you not have a vote, you are doing nothing to help your cause with the positions you advocate. You are only reminding us what kind of cluelessness we are contending with and increase our wonder of how long we should continue to bother.

I, for one, would not have closed the thread for the woman peeing on the floor pic. I would likely have edited it and once again wondered “what on earth possesses these guys to do dumb **** like this." I can also tell you that thinking of not editing it is immediately followed by the thought that it will probably set off a whole series of "people pissing" pics and inevitably someone taking a dump because that’s how it goes here most of the time. :laugh:

Seriously, if you’re over 14 and you find yourself asking yourself “should I post this pic of a woman peeing on a floor in the Ow3nd thread or not because I really want to but am not sure it’s ok”, you probably need a little help somewhere regarding several aspects of that situation. :silly::D

Though it would not have been a killer, I salute the self-policing. As long as people think a little and error on the side of caution we will likely have this thread continue.

I really appreciate this whole thread dedictaed to me and what is wrong with this thread. One, which pic that is over the line did I upload to the site? Two, I stated an opinion . . not calling out any mod. Three, "not only do I not have a vote" . . . I love that phrase. I know that. And I love it. I love me some me.

I really appreciate this whole thread dedictaed to me and what is wrong with this thread. One, which pic that is over the line did I upload to the site? Two, I stated an opinion . . not calling out any mod. Three, "not only do I not have a vote" . . . I love that phrase. I know that. And I love it. I love me some me.
This is incoherent. If you need any more conversation (I don't) we'll do it in PM and not in the thread. Lets get some more funny pics in the thread.

<edit> I thought I detected a little inebriation :laugh:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5181820&postcount=17