Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Forum rules? It's the easter bunny. This picture was posted on here last year around Easter (By me) and no one said a word.

Please PM Me and let me know which trigger happy Mod took this down

Here is a bunny for ya dude. :sucks: Just kidding. :D

arthur-last-picture-rabbit.jpg

Forum rules? It's the easter bunny. This picture was posted on here last year around Easter (By me) and no one said a word.

The easter bunny bending over a blonde and giving it to her doggy style is a bit over the top. Would you share that with your kids?

As for whether or not you've posted it before, that's not exactly an argument for allowing the picture so much as it is an argument for the staff missing that picture last year when you posted it. So not sure where you're hoping to go with that one.

And the 'trigger happy' comment is a bit insulting. I think you owe Jumbo an apology. He's acting in the best interest of the board, and the fact that you haven't been banned would tell me that on some level he understands the contributions you've made to this site and how long you've been around. It's unfortunate that you have chosen not to give any respect/appreciation in return

The easter bunny bending over a blonde and giving it to her doggy style is a bit over the top. Would you share that with your kids?

You gotta do what you gotta do. I understand that. I don't think that you can say this thread is really intended to be kid-friendly though. I understand that's supposed to be the standard for the tailgate, but if I were a parent there are plenty of things that go on here that I wouldn't want my kid getting into. Are pictures of people growing marijuana really appropriate for kids? How about some of the UFC sigs of people getting the **** kicked out of them?

Depends on how you're defining kid I suppose.

I did Bill. :) Two-Gun Jumbo. :laugh: And I luv ya. You're one of my faves. :D

We got enough complaints to draw attention and I decised to pull it. I thought it was obvious what it was, though my personal humor sure allows for it. :laugh:

It's the job. Often someone doesn't like a particular choice a mod makes. It's a living hell. :(

No action was taken on you though, and regarding last year, or anytime, lots of things get by here and there. :)

I won't apologize for you being annoyed, but I thought I'd just answer your request in public. I do thank you for the PM offer as that is the way to go. :cheers:

Haven't read any other posts here yet, but saw this one and thought I'd let you know direct.

It's cool Jumbo. I know that you got a job to do. I thought that was a funny tie in to China's melting chocolate bunny post.
It was brilliantly funny. :applause: I felt pain and conflict making the choice. Well, "pain and conflict" as appropriate to being on an internet message board ;):)

If we went by my humor standards, all but 21, China, Ron Jeremy, unsonny, and a few others would be incensed. :silly:

Which one are you? :)

Since it's the 2009 draft class, I wouldn't be in the picture now, would I, genius. ;) :laugh:

But as you're a former staff member, I can understand the resulting cognitive damage. :silly:

Since it's the 2009 draft class, I wouldn't be in the picture now, would I, genius. ;) :laugh:

But as you're a former staff member, I can understand the resulting cognitive damage. :silly:

Former staff member? Now who's exhibiting cognitive damage? :silly:

Edit: I bet you wish you had that many new mods helping out.

"They" tole me you was a mod in the past. Man they lie. :laugh:

You should know better than to listen to the voices in your head. ;)

Besides, I'm not cut out for it. I'm told that it requires years of intensive training: