Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I hope you all noticed the clock behind Obama in the photochopped image - that makes the picture. Makes it a lot funnier than the Bush one, too.

I don't get the clock either.

However, I think it's funny that Obama's phone gets it's own chair but the guy behind him has to sit on the floor.

I don't get the clock either.

However, I think it's funny that Obama's phone gets it's own chair but the guy behind him has to sit on the floor.

I don't get it. :dunce: Why is 3 o'clock funny?

The whole point of the picture is the debate Hillary and Obama had about 'who do you want answering THE phone when it goes off at 3am?' The photochopped picture is obviously suggesting Obama couldn't even answer the phone correctly let alone handle the situation. ;)

The whole point of the picture is the debate Hillary and Obama had about 'who do you want answering THE phone when it goes off at 3am?' The photochopped picture is obviously suggesting Obama couldn't even answer the phone correctly let alone handle the situation. ;)

I'd still rather have him than Hillary, even if he cant answer the phone in the "traditional" way.

Edit: Sorry, no more politiks.

funny-pictures-ctrl-alt-del-kitten.jpg

Ah...doesn't make it that much funnier. :laugh:

Check out the big brains on Rince! You a smart mother****er

Now tell me...does Barack Obama, look like a *****?