unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

I am heartened by the continued presence of core ES members :silly: and their attempts to guide their more clue-challenged brothers--brothers who we still believe in and want to see survive--and my genuine hope is the efforts of these noble core members will result in the thread remaining open.

Real Men of ES--we salute you! :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

:applause: :applause: :cheers: :applause: :applause:

If this thread gets closed, the party or parties responsible will be black balled

I think you should let Sweet Sassy Molassy speak for himself instead of just volunteering him. ;)

I think you should let Sweet Sassy Molassy speak for himself instead of just volunteering him. ;)

:laugh:

I doubt he'll mind.

ronjeremy-trinity3.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Hey people, lay off the pron and let's get back to Owned and funny pics. There are other sites for the pron...but

thowned.gif

These maybe a repost

karma2.jpg

karma1.jpg

Fail.jpg

I don't know why but this picture is so hilarious yet so sad at the same time. Maybe because it is a perfect representation of failure??

This is the best thread ever!!!!

cheech_chong-1.jpg

Cheech: What is in this ****, man? Man: Mostly Maui-waui, man... Cheech: Yeah? Man: ... but it's got some labrador in it. Cheech: What's labrador? Man: It's dog ****, man. Cheech: What! Man: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man. Had it on the table and the little mother ****** ate it. It really blew the dog's mind, man. Cheech: You mean we're smoking dog ****, man?

pssst unsonny <cough> like go check out the pofanity filter thingy rule man <cough> its like ****ing crazy man <cough> you have to like type out **** <cough> and the those crazy little spurs show up <coigh> its like you can't just type an s and t and then like use the little spurs in the middle man <cough> its a trip man :laugh: