Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

You know what - I'm going to call bull**** if that happens. Someone posts inappropriately, warn them once, if they do it again, ban them. That pretty much ensures they won't do it again. It's not rocket science. Theres no reason to close this thread or threaten to.

Agreed...a few bad apples shouldn't shut this hilarity down. Just warn / ban :(

If you all are referring to my post at the top of the page, I have edited it to show it's relevance to previous posts.

And if you think that it is still over the line then I have to call Ghey!

Mods feel free to delete above mentioned post and ban me if deemed necessary!

If you all are referring to my post at the top of the page, I have edited it to show it's relevance to previous posts.

I don't think yours are the posts in question.

I didn't see anything, maybe you edited it in time :whoknows:

For best performance in a drama series, the Oscar goes to....

r154636_556680.jpg

Mesmerizing.. I've stared at this for fifteen minutes.

~Bang

lol

Reminds me a little of the Tarako video. When I first saw it, I couldn't stop playing and watching this video. I had the Tarako song stuck in my head for a week. Tarako, IIRC, is cod roe, which comes in a freeze dried package. Just add water. Yum! :rolleyes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kooS8iTqo1w

Seriously guys and gals... just enjoy yourselves and follow the rules. If we have a problem with your posts, we won't be so subtle about it.

Here's a good tip... ask yourself if you would forward the pictures to your mom before you post them here. If your mom is a loony bin who you'd have no problem sharing naked pictures of Lindsay Lohan with, then choose someone else in your life who you (a) respect and (B) has some type of moral code. And if you still can't think of anyone like that in your life, just stick with common sense. And if you don't have that, don't post.

now back to the programming

and please, someone bring the funny back to this thread. this thread has taken a disturbing non-funny turn

Last year I started to write for a book idea I've got regarding the history of sports. Since the project is on hold and I have no idea when i'll finish it, I may as well show off some. Here's a few photoshops I made for the first chapter, along with the captions I wrote for them.

cavepainting.jpg

A prehistoric painting found on a cave wall in Southern France depicts an early game of "Run For Your Life"

discusdog.jpg

This ancient Greek vase depicts the great discus champion Hippacles and his amazing dog Sparkyus. Together they entertained thousands of Greek sports fans during halftime of their favorite events.

thakballcard1.jpg

The mythical Thak Bronson rookie card. Had it actually existed, experts estimate it would be worth over three zillion dollars.

~Bang

Here's a good tip... ask yourself if you would forward the pictures to your mom before you post them here. If your mom is a loony bin who you'd have no problem sharing naked pictures of Lindsay Lohan with, then choose someone else in your life who you (a) respect and (B) has some type of moral code. And if you still can't think of anyone like that in your life, just stick with common sense. And if you don't have that, don't post.

:kickcan:

This is just a guess but i think hes referring to the fact that in the last few days there have been numerous innapropriate posts in here, and its only a matter of time before someone posts something way over the line and get this thing closed.

bingo :cheers:

poST faST or GTFO :D