Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

a repost ...

It's idiots like you that don't head warnings in a thread & got the Daily Babe Thread killed off here as it became a pain in the ass to moderate.

Don't be the idiot that gets this thread closed by posting something like that again where it clearly violates the profanity filter.

This is the part where your next post will be along the lines of "Thank you 21 for your leniency here & thanks for not giving me a ban when I deserve one for my failure to follow Rule #18. My bad, it won't happen again" Or something equally grovelling & apologetic.

This is just a guess but i think hes referring to the fact that in the last few days there have been numerous innapropriate posts in here, and its only a matter of time before someone posts something way over the line and get this thing closed.

well then we'll just have to come down harder on the folks that screw it up for everyone else then :)

unsonny is our nets picture finder, and a helluva good guy. He CAN'T leave... he's not allowed. I know where he lives :)