Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

are people giving the finger postable??????

in the future i will report any questionable pics, even if they are my own - i promise

but remember kids - in prison, there is only one type of person worse than a Child Molester - a rat

are people giving the finger postable??????

in the future i will report any questionable pics, even if they are my own - i promise

but remember kids - in prison, there is only one type of person worse than a Child Molester - a rat

Thanks Sonny. Flippin off pics, or these littly guys :finger: are quite fine.

The rat thing is a non issue, so anybody with common sense should realize that fact. If a rat, as you say, uses the report post function, nobody but the staff knows who reported it, and that person would not be seen as a rat by others.

Have you ever seen a staff member say who reported a post to the offender or the board publically? Nope, it's just not done, in front of the masses, or behind the sceenes. It's not how it works.

I don't see it as being a rat, but as a responsable member who is looking out for the rights of all here, and protecting the right to have threads of this type. I don't care if people pubically jump the person, send a flood of PM's, or the staff get a few reports. It all works.............

:cheers:

EDIT: Could you change the title back to the original smart azz :laugh: :laugh:

Allright, whoever causes this thread to shut down will need to stand up at the next tailgate and let everyone kick him in the nuts one at a time.

Don't post anything stupid, keep it clean. This is one of the best threads ever. :cheers:

I hope I don't get banned for this, but in light of recent events, pete, isn't your use of azz, violating this rule?

Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters

:silly:

I hope I don't get banned for this, but in light of recent events, pete, isn't your use of azz, violating this rule?

Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters

:silly:

Actually, I'm pretty sure ass doesn't get blocked, so azz should be OK.

Yup, I'm right :laugh:

Allright, whoever causes this thread to shut down will need to stand up at the next tailgate and let everyone kick him in the nuts one at a time.

Agreed, I might even be tempted to make the trip to have my turn, this is by far the best thread ever. And Mods, don't worry, we'll police this thread much more heavily from now on, no way this thread needs to die.

gosh Pete! you're right ass doesn't get blocked. Ass, ass, ass amazing that ass doesn't get blocked!

It's never good when your ass gets blocked. You wind up at the drug store, sitting on that stool at the counter, telling the guy to hurry up, I really want to go..................

Don't post anything stupid, keep it clean. This is one of the best threads ever. :cheers:

Pete can we make this a rule?

PlllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeeeE????!!???!??

Thanks Sonny. Flippin off pics, or these littly guys :finger: are quite fine.

The rat thing is a non issue, so anybody with common sense should realize that fact. If a rat, as you say, uses the report post function, nobody but the staff knows who reported it, and that person would not be seen as a rat by others.

Have you ever seen a staff member say who reported a post to the offender or the board publically? Nope, it's just not done, in front of the masses, or behind the sceenes. It's not how it works.

I don't see it as being a rat, but as a responsable member who is looking out for the rights of all here, and protecting the right to have threads of this type. I don't care if people pubically jump the person, send a flood of PM's, or the staff get a few reports. It all works.............

:cheers:

i forgot the wording for the original title, so thats my best shot :doh:

i'm glad we can post the finger - nothing says it better :cheers:

we'll work on keeping this thread as clean as possible " not that there is anything wrong with that"

celeb-finger-005.jpg

celeb-finger-001.jpg

celeb-finger-002.jpg

celeb-finger-003.jpg

celeb-finger-004.jpg

celeb-finger-006.jpg

celeb-finger-007.jpg

celeb-finger-008.jpg

celeb-finger-009.jpg

celeb-finger-010.jpg