unsonny

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

Man who advocated caning for adultery gets caned for adultery

(CNN)An Indonesian man has been publicly flogged for adultery, under a draconian law he helped create.

Mukhlis, a member of the Aceh Ulema Council (MPU) in the deeply conservative Aceh province of Indonesia, received 28 lashes in front of a crowd on Thursday after being caught having an affair with a married woman. Like many Indonesians, Mukhlis goes by a single name.  His agency advises the local government on drafting and implementing religious laws.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Not sure what you posted,  but for me it is showing up as a big nothing.  Just  blank white space.  I guess I've been owned.

39 minutes ago, China said:

Not sure what you posted,  but for me it is showing up as a big nothing.  Just  blank white space.  I guess I've been owned.

I've got the black screen, so I've been owned by outer space. :ols:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, China said:

Check again, think it fixed itself : )

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Check again, think it fixed itself : )

It's there now.  Thanks.  :)

• Like 1

I'll give that deer some props....at least he knew that something was amiss and that he probably shouldn't be banging a lady deer without her head. This guy ain't gonna be accused of being a necrophile. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'll give that deer some props....at least he knew that something was amiss and that he probably shouldn't be banging a lady deer without her head. This guy ain't gonna be accused of being a necrophile. 

Didn't really show what happened next...

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Somewhere out there he's telling the fellas at happy hour that he's so good, he made a girl lose her mind once he got on her.

• Haha 3