Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

"Bank of Canada is pleading with Star Trek fans to stop “Spocking” its five dollar bills. Since Leonard Nimoy’s death, Canadian folks have been “Spocking” the hell out of the five dollar bill that features a portrait of Canada’s seventh prime minister Sir Wilfrid Laurier.

Sir Wilfrid now sports, on certain bills at least, pointy ears, the signature Vulcan haircut and eyebrows and Spock’s mantra “Live long and prosper.”

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/bank_of_canada_urges_star_trek_fans_to_stop_spocking_their_fivers

Edited by GoSkins0721

Sorry that guy is a complete ass. If you record your transaction at burger King and complain about customer service, you might be a,prick

Actually, if you are eating chicken wings at burger King, you may need to totally rethink your life

Edited by Major Harris
  • Like 1

So wait, after all that it turned out at the end that the chicken did have burger kings version of buffalo sauce on them? Sounds like the sneering customer confused buffalo sauce with barbecue sauce.

Also, his assumption that they couldn't speak English was annoying.

Sorry that guy is a complete ass. If you record your transaction at burger King and complain about customer service, you might be a,prick

Actually, if you are eating chicken wings at burger King, you may need to totally rethink your life

Lol. No kidding. What a whiny ****. If you're ordering wings at a BK then take what you get and stfu. I loved how she showed him the sauce package and he was like "no, that's not right, that must be mislabeled".

What a tool.

Anytime I see the person complaining and recording it, I know they are going in with intentions of a confrontation. Someone else who is a bystander recording it lets me know it is a legit complaint and someone just wigged out. 

The guy is a moron.  Buffalo sauce IS hot. He doesn't know his sauces. He wants a free meal.  I'd tell him either we replace the meal with another order or you get your money back.  Not both.

Edited by pjfootballer

I watched all 4:27 and I want my life back. I couldn't turn it off... I just was hoping it was a spoof and the King was gonna pounce out in the end and suplex him or something awesome like that

Edited by Bonez3