Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

That tire and broken metal support structures are flopping around what, 3-4 feet, from that drivers exposed head?

coulda used those wings the commercials always talk about... Must of been on back order
  • Like 1

Google, "what happened to the dinosaurs".

This is what pops up first.

1. Dinosaurs are used more than almost anything else to indoctrinate children and adults in the idea of millions of years of earth history. However, the Bible gives us a framework for explaining dinosaurs in terms of thousands of years of history, including the mystery of when they lived and what happened to them.Oct 25, 2007
Edited by The Evil Genius

So i was nearly owned this evening by this big gigantic spider i found as i was reaching for a bath towel.

I tried to crush him, grabbed him with a paper towel... but he shrugged it off and ran,

Luckily i spotted his hiding place..  hard to miss,, all those legs sticking out. Crushed him, flushed him... flushed him again because he did not go down the first time... i was actually concerned he'd clog the pipe.

for perspective, that's a bath towel folded in half, and he's about 6 inches from tip to tip.

the abdomen is about as big as a half dollar.

11221278_10153253530380275_2643027113252

I could have put this in the freaky spider thread, but i figured i survived, so you can handle a picture, y' pansy.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

So i was nearly owned this evening by this big gigantic spider i found as i was reaching for a bath towel.

I tried to crush him, grabbed him with a paper towel... but he shrugged it off and ran,

Luckily i spotted his hiding place..  hard to miss,, all those legs sticking out. Crushed him, flushed him... flushed him again because he did not go down the first time... i was actually concerned he'd clog the pipe.

for perspective, that's a bath towel folded in half, and he's about 6 inches from tip to tip.

I could have put this in the freaky spider thread, but i figured i survived, so you can handle a picture, y' pansy.

~Bang

Seriously, with a name like Bang I figured you'd know the appropriate use of a firearm when it was presented before you.

Google, "what happened to the dinosaurs".

This is what pops up first.

It's "Answers In Genesis" a young earth anti-science group, they're simply manipulating the Google search algorithm. I figured the Google answer things were more like wikipedia that were manually entered, I didn't realize they could be manipulated like this. Good to know.

• Like 1

~Bang

Did you nickname him Boris?

Edited by China