Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Wow, that's pretty bad when you get pwn3d by the Discovery Channel.

Hmm, on second thought, Discovery is headquartered in downtown Silver Spring.  I can see how a social media staffer there might've decided to throw a little jab-- too many painful Caps-Penguins memories from the 90s.

Hmm, on second thought, Discovery is headquartered in downtown Silver Spring.  I can see how a social media staffer there might've decided to throw a little jab-- too many painful Caps-Penguins memories from the 90s.

While we're at it, let me give Nat Geo a call and see if they can pile on. Think the guys working with the marine Critter Cam might have a thing or two to say about Penguins?
  • Like 1

Hope that skier in the red coat has health insurance, because there is physical therapy in their future.  If not from that hit then years down the road when the discs injured in their back decide to explode after they sneeze or get out of the car too quickly.  Ouch. 

Hope that skier in the red coat has health insurance, because there is physical therapy in their future.  If not from that hit then years down the road when the discs injured in their back decide to explode after they sneeze or get out of the car too quickly.  Ouch. 

Yeah that was a nasty hit. I snowboard and I got taken out a bit like that but not nearly as bad and I ended up with a concussion and that was considered by the Dr as getting off lightly.

Damn. I've seen some tough crashes in my day,(nearly involved in a few in my big time skiing days for that matter),but that was a tough one. Agreed in that there had to be no small amount of pain involved in that one. 

Girl has the crappiest birthday ever.

http://www.myfoxny.com/clip/11510006/local-girl39s-sweet-16-party-comes-to-a-messy-end

News video under link,, completely safe for work.

My favorite part: the reporter can't contain his obvious glee at the beginning of the segment...

And,, that there is video of this incident.. somewhere.

~Blech

Duty free zone.....oh emm gee ya gotta love reporters. Good gravy do they all have to take Finding Puns 101 in college or what?!

• Like 1