Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^American Futbol is quickly turning into it's European counterpart. I'm really starting to hate the American version. 

Did he flop or just trip and fall?  Either way he looks like an idiot.  

I really wish all leagues would punish flopping more severely. I get that refs can't always see everything, but there is video to just about everything now, and the league should be able to suspend guys for doing that (I'm talking about a quarter or a half).  I know it sounds extreme, but after fighting/spitting, its just about the most unsportsman-like thing a guy can do.

Seems legit.

Probably the same dude Haz hires to do his end of year "highlight films" for the bosses.

When I was stationed in Alaska we used to see black bears in dumpsters around Fort Richardson during the winter when we were running.  The pace of the run would increase dramatically after that.

Never had a run in with a grizzly, though.  I'd probably pass out and make it easy for him.  That's my nightmare.

Yeah, I'm born and raised in AK...  Now live in CA.

My sister (6 at the time) and me (2) couldn't figure out why my parents were so freaked out that we were walking toward and trying to pet the "big brown dog" by our swingset when we were little.  My parents never let us forget that we were less then 10 ft from a sleeping brown bear after that.  :)

Yeah, I'm born and raised in AK...  Now live in CA.

My sister (6 at the time) and me (2) couldn't figure out why my parents were so freaked out that we were walking toward and trying to pet the "big brown dog" by our swingset when we were little.  My parents never let us forget that we were less then 10 ft from a sleeping brown bear after that.   :)

Yeah, I would've had it out with my kids :lol:

Including game film from the entire 2014 Redskins season so far.

Oh man, to go back 20 years in Redskins history, there'd be so many moments:

Frerotte smashes his head

Westbrook rips off his helmet

Trent Green sacks himself on the turf at the Vet

Swinging Gate

Steve Spurrier's Duck Lips

Any shot of Jim Zorn

• Like 1

If you like angry rants about stupid over priced nonsense, click this link.

The 2014 Hater's Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog

Sample:

Item #66-5541453 – Breville Oracle Espresso Machine ($1,999.95 – "New Special Value: Save $500")

zqc1gf4mxzmddxn0me7s.jpg

Copy: "Features automatic grinding, dosing, tamping, and milk texturing."

Drew Says: Oh, well, if it textures my milk for me, I'm all in. I wanna meet the couple (and it has to be a couple) who share such an obsession with coffee that they need to drop two grand on a NASA-designed espresso spaceship that grinds every burr to a precise atomic measurement and heats up your coffee cup to a temperature that was calibrated using advanced fractals. I wanna find this couple, and then piss in their coffee. I really do. Send me their address, and I'll figure out a way. No jury would convict me. Just be happy with plain old coffee, America.

Item #66-447656 – Hurom HG Elite Slow Juicer ($429.95)

hxflcomkfrwol7uofo0q.jpg

Copy: "Double-winged, double-grooved auger crushes and presses food for maximum yield and minimum oxidation."

Drew Says: Whoa, hey, who put OXYGEN in this carrot juice? GARBAGE. That's the difference between your standard slow juicer and an ELITE slow juicer. RG3 will never know how to juice like this.

And you'll need your triple-steel AstroGlided rip-grooved lemon drill for after the holidays, when you've stuffed yourself full of peppermint bark-crusted tenderloin, and soiled all the lapkins with gluten-free cookie bits, and downed all the croissonuts in a fit of stress-induced binge eating because PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING TOO MUCH OF YOU OH GOD YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT AND WHAT IF THE MILK IS OVER-TEXTURED?! You will need that elite juicer to grind down leek smoothies and purge your system of the holiday entertaining season for good. Because the holidays are exhausting, no matter how much fancy crap you buy to try to cover it up. Merry Christmas, consumer America!

Edited by Destino