Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Now I posted on the previous page what you're expected to already know---that no conversations from your end (especially your "opinion" on such) about actions regarding another member was solicited, and I referred to rule 18 where the matter is described in detail and how to proceed if one feels the need.

I even went out of my way to share overall context as to why the initial ban (BLTO), as well as figuring that if anyone read the sequence of events in the thread just as they were posted they wouldn't have to ask any "durrrr" questions.

As usual, my biggest error is giving a **** about trying to prevent self-immolation in the first place and wasting my time with those destined to never pay attention to anything but the smell of their own farts. Damn. You have been around plenty long enough to read and learn the rules. And I like you guys as posters, not that it matters. But 07, you now have 8 violations involving five mods, past and present staff, and are about out of rope. :(

Lips are sealed from now on. Was just curious, and didn't bother to read, that's all, not trying to piss anyone off. My bee.

Lips are sealed from now on. Was just curious, and didn't bother to read, that's all, not trying to piss anyone off. My bee.

Loose lips sink ships, and your was taking on water. Just pull up your oars and shut up already. (From a fellow poster with love.)

This is the pwned thread.....frog legs for breakfast anyone?

frog2011013.jpg

Can't wait for 'FedEX south 4 this year......

2007_1125montereytampa20085.jpg

owned.jpg

fail-owned-gender-s-fail.jpg

Edited by SWFLSkins