Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Oh man those are hilarious! I want to know what they're looking at! I especially love the one's where the guys are hiding behind the girls....classy.

SPOILER ALERT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmares_Fear_Factory

The most notable part of the tour is when the visitors, walking in complete darkness (often holding on to each other) suddenly see a car coming at them with dead people in it. At this point their pictures are taken and sometimes posted on the Fear Factory’s Flickr account.

I was thinking it would have to be something like that, because the fear is nearly universal, from the Guidos of the Geeks.

After looking at the pictures, all I could think was "Man, what is this thing that's scaring every single person over such a different bunch of groups?" So when my curiosity got the better of me and I peeked at the Wiki page, it made a lot more sense. Especially with the lighting in the pictures.

I love the commercial where there's a group of women openly and cheerfully discussing their irregular bowels. One woman is pushing the product and the others are giddy. I think they're in a library for some reason. Maybe they're looking up that cheat code thing.