Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for Cow-boise

Riggo-toni

Who will be yer starting QB.

And Senor Nueve, please don't bother with the same 2 tired jokes about whomever it is, they can just throw to your really tall receiver over our new 5'8" CB while Gurode meets [insert defensive Pro Bowler here]...

Will it be Carter, Hutchison, or maybe Cryan Leaf. Will Wright or Leaf be cut?

As Redskins fans we are curious, if only because we want to know whose career Arrington will prematurely end next...:lol::evil: :asta:

Is stint even the right word? I mean, the time in the league would be so short and his draft pick such a wasteful reach, wouldn't it be that Arrington would simply be ending another of Jones' mistakes?

I think that would depend on whether or not Q.C. is still starting at that time. Could be the mistake will have already been realized. In the spirit of the conversation at hand, however, it could be the end of a mistake before some 'boys fans realize it was just that. There's a frightful thought. "Oh yea? Well, ya'll bozos are lucky that Q.C. went out when he did. He was gettin' ready to beat you guys for the ........" :D

Killa, Left Eye was killed in an auto accident in,,,, Honduras? I think, today. She was the only one of 7 to do so. Sorry big guy.

Archived