Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We should be in the playoffs...

halter91

You know as bad as our season was, we should have been in the playoffs. We lost a # of close games, Cleveland, Stinkinatti, Dallas, GB. That's 4 wins we should have had right there and we would have been 10-6 and in the playoffs. Well, the only thing that can be done is improve in the offseason. I just hope the D doesn't have a let down.

All in all it wasn't a bad season, it wasn't great, but now Joe has anoter year under his belt in the new age NFL, which if I know Joe he will work his ass off to get better. Our D is already, that damn good and we will behopefull getting Arrington, Daniels and Barrow back. Ramsey is now the started so the O can have a full year under him.

I'm looking forward to next year already!!!:point2sky

Yep, all we had to do was score a TD instead of an INT on the last play of the eagles game and not give the cowboys that long last minute TD. Those are TWO plays in TWO recent games that would have given us an 8-8 record. Even with all the bad calls on earlier games we almost pulled it out at the end.

:helmet: Yeah we should be in the playoffs.......we should have beaten Philly, Dallas (not once but twice) , we should have won both games against the Giants.......etc.........it is the division games that I want to win more of....They are the games that will make or break you in the play off hunt........ I am ready for next season already, I say this every year hopng for a dramatic change...and I think 05 will bring they hype back to D.C. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

We shouldn't be in the playoffs. We're 6-10. That's not a playoff team record.

In case anyone forgets, we also WON four games by a TD or less, so let's stop counting the close losses as wins, ok?

We had a nice little run over the last third of the season, and that should give us a little hope going into next season. But we in no way, shape or form deserve to be in the playoffs this year.

Originally posted by Henry

We shouldn't be in the playoffs. We're 6-10. That's not a playoff team record.

In case anyone forgets, we also WON four games by a TD or less, so let's stop counting the close losses as wins, ok?

We had a nice little run over the last third of the season, and that should give us a little hope going into next season. But we in no way, shape or form deserve to be in the playoffs this year.

:bowdown:

I guess your glasses are a little clearer then others :)

Archived