Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whose with me?

Gibbs4Life

Im starting an official Draft Offense Bandwagon, who is with me?

That includes Mike Williams, Elton Brown, and Heath Miller(if eligible).

Other offensive picks you guys can think of are welcome.

This is a no Defensive end zone. NO Cbs, No LBs, no Dts, And finally no S's.

Welcome aboard!

mike williams, heath miller and elton brown are all ok in my book each person will help with a different aspect of making our offense better. There is no point whatsoever of making our defense better.

Mike williams will provide consistancy at the wr position by make easy catches as well as hard catches and has the power to muscle out dbs. Also is an endzone threat that we sorly need. Ten times better than gardners sorry butt.

Heath miller is a great blocker. Will really help with run blocking. But will help even more as a receiving tightend. He is an absolute monster when it comes to catching. I saw him drop like one pass all season. He reminds me of tod heap. He could possibly do for us what heap did for baltimore. Also provides a safety valve. In case wr dont get open.

Elton Brown- The best run blocker in college football and more importantly the best pulling gaurd. He is explosive coming around the end and just crushes people. Reminds me alot of brian waters from KC. He will really help open up holes for portis. And more importantly this allows us to get rid of cory raymers sorry ass.

Each one will significantly help out our offense. We definitely need one

Archived