Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys/Giants thread

HeavyHitta31

Umm lets not forget the Giants horrendous D-line. Jones is quick, he definately has that going for him, but a lot of these "spectacular cuts" that Paul McGwire keeps snowing in his shorts over, is in reality pretty STANDARD stuff for a RB to do in OPEN FIELD. I am not taking away from JJ or anything, he is as good as he should be with all things considered, but it is quite early to predict Elite RB status.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Umm lets not forget the Giants horrendous D-line. Jones is quick, he definately has that going for him, but a lot of these "spectacular cuts" that Paul McGwire keeps snowing in his shorts over, is in reality pretty STANDARD stuff for a RB to do in OPEN FIELD. I am not taking away from JJ or anything, he is as good as he should be with all things considered, but it is quite early to predict Elite RB status.

I agree.

A little to early for elite.

But he looks every part the "real deal".

Plus, that stat they showed earlier in the game where hes #5 on rushing yards through his first 7 career games is nice.

Some good company in that group.

Wouldve been nice to see how our O this season with him in there for all 16.

Originally posted by skinsnatsfan

Have these announcers been drooling over Jones and Testaverde all night?

If they're so perfect, why haven't they been able to score even one touchdown so far?

The vaunted Giants defense? :rolleyes:

Because Patrick Crayton is throwing passes.:doh:

Archived