Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game thread-SKINS/Vikes-Last One 2004

Blondie

Originally posted by KDawg

Free Agency would be a great place to bolster our offense. Just because someone believes we should draft a certain person doesn't mean they don't realize there are holes elsewhere.

We are going to be very limited in FA, I'd imagine we'll have a hard time signing our own, ie Smoot & Pierce, if that happens we go offense in the 1st round, namely o-line.

This is just BS. It's clear these refs have a bias against the Skins. It's like a league conspiracy to hold back our talent.

That was the most bogus personal foul call I've ever seen.

And the non-grounding call? Ridiculous.

Originally posted by pr11fan

We are going to be very limited in FA, I'd imagine we'll have a hard time signing our own, ie Smoot & Pierce, if that happens we go offense in the 1st round, namely o-line.

So we'd lose two D guys but gain a offensive player?

Originally posted by KDawg

So we'd lose two D guys but gain a offensive player?

No, if we sign both we go offense, if we lose Pierce we should be okay with barrow if he can get healthly, if we lose Smoot we take best available cb in the 1st either Rolle or jackson.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

What a stupid statement......

Archived