Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Gameday baby...

Yeah it's only 8:40 a.m. and this morning's wakeup calls for an afternoon of nothing more than another wrap to another playoff less season. That said, I'm still fired up for 1 o'clock because it's REDSKINS football and there's nothing better!! I can't imagine how early I'll be getting up once we start winning! :)

Let's all have a blast today rooting for our 'Skins and appreciate the fact that this Week 17 game against the Vikings is the last bit of Redskins action for quite a while. Get the beer on ice, finger foods a ready, invite the mates, dawn your new school / old school 'Skins gear and JUST HAVE FUN!!

Man that felt good...LET'S GO REDSKINS!!!

it does feel weird, game today, but sorta hopeless feel.

However, this is the last time we get to see them for a long while. Come on people, get pumped up!!!

I watched a little of redskins game day or whatever on fox just now, those 5 minutes changed my whole attitude on today. Even saw the DTC in there a little.

I wish the 2005 season was here!

I tried to fire people up for this game on Monday, now I'm just alittle apathetic myself.

Portis, Arrington, Smoot are all out, we're on the verge of another 5-11 season (6-10 if we win today, not sure about that though).

Smoot may be gone by March/April, and I'm less confident where this team is heading after the Dallas game (I didn't take that game to heart after the loss-- now I think a week after the game, the depression has finally sunk in).

Only for the 2nd time this year (pitt. was 1st time) I don't think we'll win today.

Sorry for being a downer, still be rooting for the Skins.

Archived